1. Mix together dulse, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Drop in a food processor.
2. Also add sunflower seeds and garlic to the food processor. Blend it all well.
3. Take out the contents in a bowl and drop in veganiase, stone ground mustard, flax seed oil, chopped parsley, chopped celery and chopped red onions. Fold everythin together.
4. Drop in tomatoes and mix it well.
5. Serve with chips or crackers or wrap it in a lettuce and enjoy.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 258.6 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 12.8%
Vitamin C 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet