Christmas Relish Tree
|Curly endive||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Cherry tomatoes||50 Pound (1 Carton)|
|Zucchini||1 , sliced|
|Cauliflower head||1⁄2 , separated into florets|
|Carrots||4 , cut into 2-inch sticks|
|Onion dip||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Chunky)|
1. Wash and separate endive and remove tough ends of each leaf.
2. To assemble tree secure base ends of endive leaves to cone with florist picks.
3. Begin at the bottom and continue to work around and upward, until cone is completely covered with endive.
4. Attach vegetables to endive-covered cone with wooden picks, arranging in pattern to resemble a decorated Christmas tree.
5. Place tree on tray or cake stand and arrange extra vegetables around base, if desired.
6. Serve with Chunky Onion Dip.