|Curly endive||1 Cup (16 tbs), torn in small pieces|
|Young spinach leaves||1⁄4 Pound (Fresh Ones)|
|Canned artichoke bottoms||2 Large|
|Ripe avocado||1⁄2 Medium|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Vinaigrette dressing||4 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
1. Wash endive, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes to free them from any dirt.
2. Remove stems from spinach leaves.
3. Slice mushroom into five slices, right through the stem.
4. Peel avocado; cut in six slices and brush with lemon juice.
5. Cut each artichoke bottom, on the diagonal, into three pieces.
6. Slice the top stem from all cherry tomatoes. Keeping the broad end intact, cut each cherry tomato into 4 parts. Sprinkle them with chopped parsley.
7.At the center of a large round platter, mound endive. Arrange spinach leaves, overlapping, around endive. Arrange mushrooms, artichokes, avocado and cherry tomatoes, all neatly overlapping on spinach leaves.Refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled with Vinaigrette dressing.