1. In a saucepan, bring the cider to a boil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, using a balloon whisk, whip the cream.
3. In 3 Pint glasses, fill the boiled cider half way, up to the brim.
4. Add a cube of butter, to each of the 3 glasses.
5. Using a long spoon,mix 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar to each of the glasses.
6. Sprinkle a pinch of the cinnamon, cloves over each of the glasses. Pour ½ tablespoon of the maple syrup into each of the glasses.
7. Using a long spoon, stir well, to mix the contents. Add ½ ounce of the Rum, to each of the glasses.
8. Using a tablespoon, float 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream on top of the rum. Repeat for the other 2 glasses.
9. Serve warm, as a special holiday classic.
The holiday season is here and this classic hot drink is always on the list of favorites to warm up the toes. Watch Clint share his seasonal twist of the classic, using cider instead of water and maple syrup. It’s sweet, spicy, and buttery and topped with a fluff of whipped cream; Just the drink that you need to celebrate the holidays and to warm up when it is chilly outside. Not one of the healthiest drinks but probably one of the most delicious Holiday drinks!