Hot Buttered Rum With A Twist
|Cider & spice apple juice||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Heavy whipping cream||300 Milliliter|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|All spice||1 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Clove||1 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||3 Gram|
1. In a saucepan, bring the cider to a boil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, using a balloon whisk, whip the cream.
3. In 3 Pint glasses, fill the boiled cider half way, up to the brim.
4. Add a cube of butter, to each of the 3 glasses.
5. Using a long spoon,mix 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar to each of the glasses.
6. Sprinkle a pinch of the cinnamon, cloves over each of the glasses. Pour ½ tablespoon of the maple syrup into each of the glasses.
7. Using a long spoon, stir well, to mix the contents. Add ½ ounce of the Rum, to each of the glasses.
8. Using a tablespoon, float 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream on top of the rum. Repeat for the other 2 glasses.
9. Serve warm, as a special holiday classic.