Glazed Papaya With Rum
|Ripe papayas||2 Large|
|Packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark rum||4 Tablespoon|
1) Pare the bananas, and remove the seeds. Slice it into bite-sized cubes.
2) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
3) Add the papaya and sprinkle sugar on top.
4) Stir the papaya cubes for a while, until these are little tender and thoroughly heated.
5) Pour in rum to stir.
6) Cook the mixture, until it starts to bubble.
7) Slightly cool the preparation before serving.
8) Distribute on serving plates and sprinkle little cinnamon powder on top, if desired. To enjoy the maximum flavor, serve warm and not hot.