|Fresh lemon||1 , juiced|
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|White rum/Golden rum||3 Ounce (3 Parts)|
|Soda water||1 Tablespoon (For Serving)|
|Fresh lemon slice||1|
|Fresh mint sprig||1|
1. Pour the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend in the lemon juice, sugar and rum over the ice; shake well until frost forms.
3. Pour without straining into a Collins glass.
4. Top with soda water and garnish with fruit and mint and serve.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
6. This is a very refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal for barbeque party.