|Fresh lemon||1 , juiced|
|Triple sec||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|White rum/Golden rum||3 Ounce|
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the lemon juice, Triple Sec and rum over the ice; stir vigorously
3. 3.strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled martini glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
Triple Sec is a variety of CuraÃ§ao, an orange-flavored liqueur made from the dried peels of bitter oranges, used as a sweetening and flavoring agent.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.17 g0.27%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.6 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 0.7 g1.4%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 74.4%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet