|Bottled lime juice||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|White rum/Golden rum||3 Ounce (3 Parts)|
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker
2. Pour in the lime juice and rum; stir vigorously
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled martini glass and drop in a cherry.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
The shaker and the cocktail glass should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.