Baked Bananas With Rum And Butter
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Bananas||4 , peeled|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dark rum||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange zest/Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 400°.
2) Take a glass baking dish big enough to hold all the bananas in one layer and grease it with butter.
3) Place the bananas, cut side down, in the dish.
4) Sprinkle with sugar and rum, and dot with the remaining butter.
5) Bake until sugar is melted and bananas are tender but not too soft for about 10 minutes.
6) Serve hot garnished with a sprinkle of lemon or orange zest or some shredded coconut strips.