|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Toasted)|
|Toasted coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Seedless dark raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
|Rum extract||3 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, place together almonds, coconut and raisins.
2) In another bowl, stir ice cream until of thin consistency.
3) Mix in the rum extract and almond mixture quickly.
4) Drop a spoon full into paper cups in 2 1/2-inch muffin tins.
5) Place the muffin tins in freezer until slightly freeze.
6) Top the almond mixture with cherries.
7) Freeze the almond mixture until firm.
8) Take the muffin tray out of freezer just before serving.
9) Serve chilled.