Hot Buttered Rum
|Brown sugar package||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rum||1 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce|
1) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, butter with spices and salt.
2) In the electric blender, beat the mixture at medium speed until mixed thoroughly.
3) In a covered container, keep the mixture to chill.
4) In a mug, place 1 heap of butter mixture, 1 1/2 ounce of rum and 1 cinnamon stick.
5) Fill the mug with boiling water.
6) Stir the mixture well.
7) Garnish the drink with lemon slice, if liked.