Rum Flavored Turkey Legs
|Orange juice||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Rum||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Melted butter||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Grated orange peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (1/2 Milliliter)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon (1/2 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except turkey legs.
– Baste turkey legs generously with mixture.
– In a shallow baking dish, arrange turkey legs skin side up.
– Place baking dish in oven, ladle with leftover basting mixture from time to time, and cook for an hour or until meat is golden and tender.