Rum Flavored Turkey Legs
|Orange juice||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Rum||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Melted butter||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Grated orange peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (1/2 Milliliter)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon (1/2 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except turkey legs.
– Baste turkey legs generously with mixture.
– In a shallow baking dish, arrange turkey legs skin side up.
– Place baking dish in oven, ladle with leftover basting mixture from time to time, and cook for an hour or until meat is golden and tender.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1345 Calories from Fat 759
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.5%
Saturated Fat 42 g210.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 436.2 mg145.4%
Sodium 1324.6 mg55.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 96 g192.5%
Vitamin A 32.8% Vitamin C 58.3%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 52.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet