|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Boned veal shoulder||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can Or 2 Cups)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the veal and onion in the oil and butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the flour and rosemary, blend well.
4) Stir in the tomatoes, wine, and chicken bouillon, stir continuously and bring to boil.
5) Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the mushrooms.
6) In a 2-quart casserole, turn the mixture and bake, covered in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until veal is tender.
7) Serve the Veal Rosemary, immediately on individual serving plates alongwith rice or mashed potatoes.
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.7 mg70.6%
Sodium 503.4 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 49 g97.1%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C 22.3%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet