Bistro Vegetables With Rosemary
|Extra light olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Dash|
|Onions||8 Small, peeled and quartered|
|Carrots||20 Small, cut in half lengthwise|
|Red potatoes||6 Small, quartered|
|Vegetable stock||475 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||4 Inch|
|Salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce, halved (227 Gram)|
|Canned butter beans||15 Ounce, rinsed (1 Can, 425 Gram)|
|Arrowroot||15 Milliliter, mixed with vegetable stock - 2 tablespoons (1 Tablespoon)|
|Vegetable stock||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Fresh thyme||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and then sautÃ© onions in it for about 5 minutes until they are browned.
2) Mix in carrots, potatoes, vegetable stock, rosemary branch (making sure the rosemary is submerged in the liquid) and salt and allow the mixture to simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in mushrooms and simmer again for an additional 10 minutes.
4) Take off the mixture from heat and remove the rosemary branch.
5) Add in butter beans and arrowroot slurry, mixing well.
6) Place the mixture back to heat and stir until thickened.
7) Garnish with thyme and parsley and serve at once.