Baked Pork Spring Rolls
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Shredded cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Chopped cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Grated ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Spring roll wrapper||12 (7 Inch Square)|
|Vegetable oil||4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Place pork in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and drain.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together pork, cabbage, carrot, green onions, cilantro, sesame oil, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic and chile sauce.
4. Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
5. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture in the center of spring roll wrappers. Roll wrappers around the mixture, folding edges inward to close. Moisten fingers in the cornstarch and water mixture, and brush wrapper seams to seal.
6. Arrange spring rolls in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Brush with vegetable oil. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, until hot and lightly browned. For crispier spring rolls, turn after 10 minutes,