This dish is a snack time recipe. The crispy tuna spring rolls. Though this is a snack recipe, it is very healthy because of tuna. Tuna is low fat and rich in omega 3.
100 Gram (tailed)
1 Medium, grated
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
Spring roll wrappers
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Chilli garlic sauce
1. Combine the tuna, the oyster sauce, the chili garlic sauce, the bean sprouts, the carrot and the coriander in a bowl using a fork.
2. Next, lay out spring roll wrappers in a plate and use the fork to place some tuna mixture into a corner of the spring roll.
3. Roll up and fold in the ends. Wet the edges with a little bit of water to seal the spring roll completely.
4. Keep aside on a grease proof paper to avoid the raw rolls from sticking.
5. Heat up oil in a large wok or frying pan on medium-high heat. Once hot, deep fry the spring rolls until golden brown colour.
6. Remove the spring rolls from the oil and place them onto kitchen paper to drain extra oil.
7. Arrange the spring rolls on a bed of shredded lettuce or cabbage and place a mini bowl of chili sauce for dipping. Serve immediately.
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce.