|Ground lamb/Ground goat meat||1 Pound|
|Oil for deep frying||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Finely chopped cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon piece||1⁄2 Inch|
|Onion||2 Large, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped ginger||1⁄2 Inch|
|Red chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Green chili||4 , chopped|
|Bread crumb||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Adjust Amount If Needed)|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Grind together cardamom, cinnamon and cloves to a fine powder.
2. Boil the potato, mash and set aside.
3. Heat oil, add one onion, ginger and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add ground mixture of cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Sauté till light brown. Add ground meat, red chili powder and salt. Continue cooking with stirring till meat is done. Remove from heat and cool.
4. Mix the mashed potato with the cooked meat
5. Add one egg, one chopped onion, green chili and cilantro to the meat mixture and mix thoroughly.
6. Beat the white of one egg.
7. Take the meat mixture of required quantity to make into shape of cutlet - either round or triangular, about 1/4 in thick and make eight cutlets. Dip into the white of the egg and then into the bread crumb and press with both hands on all side one by one.
8. Heat oil for deep frying. Ensure that the oil is very hot and deep fry the cutlets one at a time.
9. Serve hot garnished with sliced onions.