Steve cooks a delicious Lobster Roll with Chive & Lemon Mayo.
For lemon & chive mayonnaise
Ground black pepper
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped
Zest of lemon
For lobster salad
2 (120g cooked lobster per person)
1 Medium, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon (as needed) (Optional)
Fresh italian flat leaf parsley
5 Gram (small handful)
50 Gram (as needed)
1 Tablespoon (as needed)
For Lemon and Chive Mayonnaise:
1. In a bowl, add egg yolks, mustard, cider vinegar, salt, and black pepper. Whisk vigorously.
2. Drip in oil and whisk constantly. When thick stream in remaining oil and whisk well.
3. Add chives and lemon zest. Stir well and pop in fridge to chill.
4. In a pot of boiling water add a good pinch of salt and poach lobster tail for 6-7 minutes. Put into ice bath and leave to cool for 2-3 minutes.
5. Take out the meat and cut into pieces.
6. In a pan, melt butter and cook lobster meat for 1-2 minutes or until tender.
7. Into a mixing bowl, place lobster meat and add celery, celery leaves, parsley, lemon mayonnaise (as needed), paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
8. Cut bread, brush melted butter on both sides and toast.
9. Place some greens and top bread with lobster salad.