|For lemon & chive mayonnaise|
|Egg yolks||3 Medium|
|Yellow mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Canola oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Fresh chives||1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped|
|Zest of lemon||1⁄2|
|For lobster salad|
|Lobster tail||2 (120g cooked lobster per person)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery stalk||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Celery leaves||1 Tablespoon (as needed) (Optional)|
|Fresh italian flat leaf parsley||5 Gram (small handful)|
|Salad leaves||50 Gram (as needed)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
For Lemon and Chive Mayonnaise:
1. In a bowl, add egg yolks, mustard, cider vinegar, salt, and black pepper. Whisk vigorously.
2. Drip in oil and whisk constantly. When thick stream in remaining oil and whisk well.
3. Add chives and lemon zest. Stir well and pop in fridge to chill.
4. In a pot of boiling water add a good pinch of salt and poach lobster tail for 6-7 minutes. Put into ice bath and leave to cool for 2-3 minutes.
5. Take out the meat and cut into pieces.
6. In a pan, melt butter and cook lobster meat for 1-2 minutes or until tender.
7. Into a mixing bowl, place lobster meat and add celery, celery leaves, parsley, lemon mayonnaise (as needed), paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
8. Cut bread, brush melted butter on both sides and toast.
9. Place some greens and top bread with lobster salad.
10. Serve with mayonnaise and enjoy!
Calories 715 Calories from Fat 342
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.8%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 124.6 mg41.5%
Sodium 401.8 mg16.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 29.7% Vitamin C 28.2%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet