Spicy Mutton Cutlets
|Minced mutton||500 Gram|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Pepper powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ghee||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Salt the mince, add ginger-garlic paste, pepper and chilli powder, mix and form into a ball and keep aside. Soak bread in three cups of water.
2. Chop the onions and coriander finely; drain the water from the soaked bread and crush it to a pulp and add these three ingredients to the mince.
3. Beat the eggs stiffly and fold into the mince mixture.
4. Sprinkle the bread crumbs on a wooden board. Divide the mince into equal portions. Take each portion and pat it into an oval shape. Coat with bread crumbs on both sides and deep fry in ghee till brown.
5. These cutlets should be served hot with thick Parsi style tomato sauce.