These fruit rollups are so fun and easy, and they only require 3 ingredients!
8 Ounce, stems removed
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. In blender, throw strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the content, just remove the chunks of strawberry, if any.
3. Add sugar and lemon juice. Place the pan on stove and cook over medium flame for about 10-15 minutes or until thick and jammy.
4. On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, transfer the mixture and spread it out into a rectangle, about 1/8-inch thick.
5. Pop it in a 170 degree oven for about 3 hours to dehydrate.
6. Using a pizza cutter, cut strawberry sheet into strips and then roll as shown in the video.