It's Hotdog eating at its best with these BBQ Pit Boys grilled pound dogs. If you're looking to kick-up your barbecue, you gotta check these out..!
Pork belly bacon
1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced
2 Pound (15 pieces)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated (or to taste)
1. Take three hot dogs, put them together and wrap it completely with bacon strips as shown in the video. Repeat for the other hot dogs.
2. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
3. Place hot dogs on grill over indirect flame, cover, and cook for about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile grate cheese, and put it in a bowl.
5. Put some cheese on top of each hot dog rolls. Cover, and grill until cheese melts.
6. Serve bacon cheese dogs with bread and sauce.