***SIMPLE, RAW VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS - I love & recommend! (:
Easy To Be Raw by Megan Elizabeth
2 Cup (32 tbs), pitted
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped or ground (pecans and almonds)
1. Chop the nuts very finely.
2. Shred the coconut.
3. Wash your hands very well, as you’ll be using them for kneading the ground dates.
4. In a food processor, grind the raisins and dates together to make a smooth paste.
5. In a mixing bowl, add the chopped nuts to the ground raisins and dates. Using your hands, knead the mixture to combine everything uniformly.
6. Make a small ball of the dates mixture. In a plate, spread the shredded coconut and roll the balls onto the coconut.
7. Place the coconut covered date rolls in a plate and cover them, until needed.
8. Serve as a dessert by itself or along with some Vanilla ice cream.