1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. With the help of egg separator separate egg white and yolk.
3. Put yolk and egg white in different bowls.
4. In egg white add cream of tartar. Whisk for 5 minutes.
5. Mix egg yolks with coconut flour and cream cheese. Mix well.
6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
7. Fold egg yolk mixture in egg white mixture.
8. Place mixture on parchment tray with the help of spoon.
9. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
10. Use them to make sandwiches or serve them as it is with your favorite spread.