1. Remove the thick vein from the centre of the chard leaves and dip them into boiling water for about 30 seconds.
2. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water.
3. Drain the chard leaves and place on paper towels for drying while you prepare the filling.
4. In a saucepan, heat olive oil and sauté shallot, garlic and the reserved stems of the chard (minced as well).
5. Add the quinoa and toast it.
6. Add vegetable broth and the lemon juice; cover and simmer for about 12-15 minutes until all liquid is absorbed.
7. Lay the chard leaves and fill it with 1 tablespoon of quinoa mixture; roll over to form rolls.
8. Prepare a large, shallow skillet with lid for steaming the chard rolls by laying down a layer of sliced lemons across the entire surface of the pan.
9. Add ½ cup of vegetable broth, just enough to cover the slices of lemon.
10. Rest the chard rolls on the lemon slices.
11. Drizzle with olive oil and add about 1/2 cup vegetable broth to the pan.
12. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, cover and steam 5 minutes.
13. Serve the rolls in a plate along with the slices of meyer lemon and drizzle with pan juices.
14. It can also be served with marinated stuffed olives.