Vegetarian Sausage Roll
|Vegan cheese||1 Pound (cheese alternative)|
|Morning star farms grillers recipe crumbles||12 Ounce|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Earth balance butter substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. Microwave the vegetarian crumbles for 1 minute to thaw it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon of Adobo and 1 tablespoon of fennel. Mix well.
5. Roll out the dough into a square and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning and adobo on it along with a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Place a layer of cheese on one side.
7. Spread out the crumble mixture on the cheese.
8. Layer with cheese and crumble mixture alternately again.
9. Take the other edge of the rolled dough and flip over the filling and press both the edges together.
10.Grease a sheet pan with non stick baking spray and transfer the roll to it.
11.Melt the butter substitute in the microwave. Drizzle it on the roll before placing it in the oven along with 1 teaspoon of adobo.
12.Bake for 25 minutes.
13.Serve hot alongside marinara sauce.
Calories 545 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.9%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1892.4 mg78.9%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g17.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.4%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 22 g44.4%
Vitamin A 51.8% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 29.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet