Filipino Pork Lumpia Shanghai
|Ground pork||250 Gram|
|Carrot||150 Gram, finely chopped|
|Green onion||50 Gram, finely chopped|
|Egg||2 Small, beaten (1 tablespoon reserved seperately)|
|Spring roll wrappers||20 Small|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Vegetable oil/Canola oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for frying)|
1. In a bowl or dish, mix all the ingredients except the lumpia wrapper and the small extra egg. Mix it well.
2. Separate the wrapper sheets and spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture down one side of the wrapper . Roll it and brush the edge with a little egg before closing. Repeat until all the pork mixture is used up
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, to about 350 degree F.
4. Fry the lumpia. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Drain excess oil by removing onto absorbent paper before serving.
6. Serve the Lumpia Shanghai with a sweet and sour sauce or banana ketchup.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5620 Calories from Fat 4453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 502 g772.9%
Saturated Fat 79.3 g396.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 501.4 mg167.1%
Sodium 2293.5 mg95.6%
Total Carbohydrates 221 g73.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.5%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 69 g138.8%
Vitamin A 549.1% Vitamin C 56.5%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 31.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet