3 Tablespoon, reconstituted with 6 tablespoons water
Whole wheat flour
5 Cup (80 tbs)
1) In a mix bowl, add water, sugar, yeast, oil and let it sit for 5 minutes.
2) Add salt, egg mixture and beat at low speed.
3) Add about 5 cups of flour and then knead the dough on a floured surface.
4) Divide the dough in even serving portions and shape them in balls.
5) Cover them with plastic wrap or kitchen towel and leave for 15 minutes.
6) Bake them for 10 minutes until golden brown and done.
7) Serve the dinner rolls with any meal of your choice.