1. Work with one slice of pork at a time. Place the slice of pork so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you. Sprinkle a bit of salt and cracked black pepper onto one side and place the sausage on the end of the pork close to you and start rolling diagonally to cover the sausage. Repeat with the remaining pork slices and sausage.
2. Cut the rolls diagonally, join the cut sides reversely, and join them with toothpicks to look like hearts.
3. Flour the rolls, dip in beaten egg, then roll in panko. Fry them in oil at 170C (340F) until cooked golden brown.
4. Remove the toothpicks. Mix B well.
5. Serve cutlets with B, tomato wedges, cabbage strips, and watercress if available.