Mini Pork and Cheese Cutlets on Skewers
1. Place the slices of pork so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you.
2. Sprinkle a bit of salt and cracked black pepper (onto one side) and place the candy cheese (or diced processed cheese) on the end of the pork close to you and start rolling (wrap the cheese securely).
3. Flour the pork balls lightly, dip in beaten egg, then coat 4 pork balls with Panko with white sesame seeds and the other 4 with Panko with black sesame seeds. Use one hand to coat flour and Panko, and use the other to dip in egg to keep one of your hands dry.
4. Skewer two pork rolls on each bamboo sticks.
5. Fry the cheese and pork cutlet balls in oil heated to 170C (340F), until crispy and golden brown.
6. Remove the Kushikatsu from the oil and drain on paper towels.
7. Serve the Mini Pork and Cheese Cutlets on Skewers hot and crispy as a party appetizer.