Try these super crunchy and super healthy patties loaded with all types of vegetables. A perfectly healthy recipe with the use of Zero Oil!
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced
1 , peeled and mashed
1 , finely chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped
Red chilli powder
1) Boil potato, peel the skin and mash it.
2) Take diced carrot in microwave safe bowl, add a splash of water, cover and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, making sure to stir in between.
3) Add green pepper, green peas in cooked carrot, add a splash of water and again microwave for 2 to 3 minutes until veggies are completely cooked.
4) After veggies are cooked, mash them up a bit.
5) Preheat the oven at 430 degree Fahrenheit.
6) Now add the mashed veggies in mashed potatoes along with finely chopped spinach.
7) Add all dry masalas and finely chopped green chili.
8) Add corn flour and mix very well.
9) Now divide the dough in 4 equal size patties.
10) Take cornflakes cereals in zip lock bag and roughly pound them down.
11) Now roll each patties in to crushed con flakes and line them up in baking tray.
12) Bake the patties in the oven for 20 minutes
13) After 20 minutes remove the tray and again bake for 20 more minutes.
Serve hot crunchy cutlets with mint or tamarind chutney!
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make these tasty cutlets which are baked and not fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup.