Baked Vegetable Cutlet
|Carrot||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Green peas||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiled potato||1 , peeled and mashed|
|Green chilli||1 , finely chopped|
|Spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garam masala||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Kasoori methi||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Corn flour||2 Tablespoon|
1) Boil potato, peel the skin and mash it.
2) Take diced carrot in microwave safe bowl, add a splash of water, cover and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, making sure to stir in between.
3) Add green pepper, green peas in cooked carrot, add a splash of water and again microwave for 2 to 3 minutes until veggies are completely cooked.
4) After veggies are cooked, mash them up a bit.
5) Preheat the oven at 430 degree Fahrenheit.
6) Now add the mashed veggies in mashed potatoes along with finely chopped spinach.
7) Add all dry masalas and finely chopped green chili.
8) Add corn flour and mix very well.
9) Now divide the dough in 4 equal size patties.
10) Take cornflakes cereals in zip lock bag and roughly pound them down.
11) Now roll each patties in to crushed con flakes and line them up in baking tray.
12) Bake the patties in the oven for 20 minutes
13) After 20 minutes remove the tray and again bake for 20 more minutes.
Serve hot crunchy cutlets with mint or tamarind chutney!
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.88 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.59%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 304.2 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.8%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 7 g14.8%
Vitamin A 110.1% Vitamin C 81.6%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 93.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet