Whether it's Super Bowl, a baseball game or even a cocktail party, little hot dogs are hands-down a favorite. Nothing could be easier to make and the "sauce" for serving is simply your favorite mustard.
Crescent roll dough
226 Gram (seamless dough sheet)
Mini hot dogs
1 Pound, drained
1. Preheat the oven at 375° F.
2. Open the package of dough, cut it in four and cut each fourth into narrow strips - a pastry wheel or pizza cutter makes quick work of this.
3. Stretch each strip slightly and wrap it around a hot dog. Place the hot dogs in a baking sheet. Repeat the process with rest.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 375°.
5. Serve Pigs in a Blanket with sour cream and enjoy!
You can also place pigs in a blanket on a wax-paper lined tray and freeze. When hot dogs are frozen place in a plastic container. And can bake whenever some guest arrives to watch Super Bowl.
Baked Pigs in a Blanket is a great recipe for kid's parties or cocktail snacks. These are very economical and completely hassle free to make. All you need to do is roll and bake. Take a look at the video and give it a go.