An easy elegant chicken recipe that is quick to put together and requires few ingredients. Make ahead, refrigerate and cook later in the day. This calls for Boursin Cheese, but if you can't find this type of cheese, you can substitute cream cheese that has herbs.
Boursin cheese/Herb cheese
3 Teaspoon, chopped
Herb stuffing mix
1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed (Pepperidge Farm)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Pound chicken between plastic wrap to make it 1/3" thick.
3. Spray a 9 X 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Spread Boursin Cheese over flattened chicken breasts and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Roll in butter and then the stuffing mix to coat. Place on the prepared baking dish.
5. Sprinkle the remaining stuffing mix over the chicken(if any). Drizzle with water.
6. Bake at 325F for 30 to 40 minutes until chicken is cooked.
This Cheese and Chicken Roll Ups is an elegant recipe. It is easy to prepare and calls for a few ingredients. You can use your favorite soft cheese as the stuffing. It can be prepared in advance and cooked when you want to eat. A great treat for the kids. Happy Cooking!