|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked chopped green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Matzo meal||4 Tablespoon|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Add celery, carrots and onion. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add peas, beans, salt, 2 beaten eggs, matzo meal and pepper.
3) Mix all the ingredients and shape into 6 cutlets of equal size.
4) Take a small bowl and beat the remaining egg in it.
5) Carefully dip each cutlet in the beaten egg.
6) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add the cutlets and cook until brown on both sides.
7) Serve with your favorite sauce, if desired.
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.5 mg40.8%
Sodium 690.9 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet