Matzo Rolls Passover
|Chicken broth/Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Matzo meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cake meal||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chicken fat/Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a bowl, break eggs.
3. Add salt. Beat it well.
4. Add broth or milk alternately with matzo meal and cake meal.
5. Add melted fat or butter.
6. Grease 12 muffin cups.
7. Fill it 2/3 rd capacity with the mixture.
8. Bake it in an oven at 350° for 30 minutes or until it browns.
9. Serve Matzo Rolls Passover hot.