This Vegan Pumpkin Roll perhaps the most seasonally appropriate dish ever, and it could be one of the best things you are yet to taste. The recipe is broken down into simple steps for everyone to understand. The Holidays are here and this would make a lovely fall meal on anyone's table. Watch and learn how to make this vegan delight from this video. Enjoy!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
4 1⁄2 Teaspoon
For cream cheese filling
Tofutti cream cheese
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Vegan powdered sugar
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Canola oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together, egg replacer and water.
3. In another bowl, place the pumpkin, add lemon juice and the replacer mix, combine well. Add in the sugar followed by the rest of the ingredients, stir to mix.
4. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the flour, stir to mix and remove the lumps. Pour the mixture on to the prepared cookie sheet and spread evenly.
5. Bake at 350F for 15 to 17 minutes.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together butter, cream cheese and vanilla, stir in the sugar, little at a time. Refrigerate.
7. On a towel, sprinkle powdered sugar, flip the baked pumpkin onto the towel, peel the parchment and sprinkle some more sugar. Roll up the towel along with the baked pumpkin, place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
8. After an hour, unwrap the pumpkin sheet, spread the filling, and firmly roll it up. Chill for another hour.