Ham Rolls with Peaches and Sweet Corn
|Cheddar cheese||6 Ounce|
|Creamed sweet corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned peach halves||8|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Preheat oven at 350-375ºF or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. Cut cheese into the shape of fingers.
3. Keep one cheese finger on one ham slice and roll it up.
4. In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the rolls.
5. In a bowl, take milk, salt and pepper and sweet corn. Mix it well.
6. Add it over the rolls.
7. Remove peaches from their syrup and place it near the ham rolls.
8. Heat it in a moderate oven at 350-375ºF or Gas Mark 4-5 for 10 minutes or until cheese softens.
9. To serve Ham Rolls With Peaches And Sweet Corn, garnish with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1863 Calories from Fat 699
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121.7%
Saturated Fat 43.1 g215.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 327.2 mg109.1%
Sodium 3604 mg150.2%
Total Carbohydrates 197 g65.8%
Dietary Fiber 19.8 g79.1%
Sugars 153.1 g
Protein 100 g200.6%
Vitamin A 180% Vitamin C 73.2%
Calcium 133.1% Iron 37.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet