Ham Rolls With Peaches And Sweet Corn
|Cheddar cheese||6 Ounce|
|Creamed sweet corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned peach halves||8|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Preheat oven at 350-375ºF or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. Cut cheese into the shape of fingers.
3. Keep one cheese finger on one ham slice and roll it up.
4. In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the rolls.
5. In a bowl, take milk, salt and pepper and sweet corn. Mix it well.
6. Add it over the rolls.
7. Remove peaches from their syrup and place it near the ham rolls.
8. Heat it in a moderate oven at 350-375ºF or Gas Mark 4-5 for 10 minutes or until cheese softens.
9. To serve Ham Rolls With Peaches And Sweet Corn, garnish with parsley.