These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. We used real butter instead of margarine/oleo/lard.
For pie crust
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened, cut into small pieces (1 stick)
For cinnamon mix
1 Teaspoon (use more if using vanilla essence)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. PIE CRUST: In a bowl, add flour and butter. Mix well using hands till it resembles large crumbs.
3. Put salt and pour cold water. Mix well and knead into a dough.
4. CINNAMON MIX: In a bowl, add brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and almond extract. Mix well till combined.
5. CINNAMON ROLL: Grease a flat work surface with non- stick spray. Place the pie crust dough and roll it into a thin sheet.
6. Spread the cinnamon mix evenly and roll the dough sheet into a log.
7. Using sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the log into 1 ½ inch pieces. Transfer them on a baking sheet and flatten them a little.
8. Bake them for around 14 minutes or till they turn brown. Remove from the oven and let them cool.
9. In a serving plate, serve the cinnamon roll as a snack or a dessert.
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as always, enjoy!