Easy-to-make and oh-so tasty, these High Rollers are perfect appetizers for any get-together, party, picnic or even tailgating.
6 Large (12 " each)
Honey-nut cream cheese spread
Baby spinach leaves
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Turkey sliced deli style
9 Ounce, oven roasted (package)
6 Ounce, sweetened (package)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)
1. On clean working table, palace a tortilla and spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
2. Place ½ cup of spinach leaves in a layer, arrange 2 slices of turkey to cover the spinach.
3. Smear another tablespoon cream cheese over turkey and sprinkle with one to 2 tablespoons cranberries.
4. Roll the tortilla tightly and secure with a toothpick.
5. Roll all the tortillas in the same way.
6. Place tortilla rolls seam-side down on a tray, cover and chill for one to 2 hours.
7. Before serving, trim off ends of rolls, slice 1/2-inch thick.
8. Garnish with grapes, if desired and serve.
You can use chive cream cheese for spread and fill with vegetable or add chopped pecan.