|Egg||1 (Lightly Beaten)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Pink salmon||16 Ounce, drained, flaked and bones removed (1 Can)|
|Cooked rice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cabbage leaves||6 Large|
|For cheese sauce|
|All purpose flour||4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded process swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) To make cheese sauce- Take a small saucepan and melt margarine.
3) Add flour, salt, and pepper. Stir and then add milk.
4) Cook and stir until thick and bubbly. Turn off the heat.
5) Fold in cheese and lemon juice and stir until cheese melts.
6) In a mixing bowl, add first 3 ingredients, and salt and pepper to taste. Now, mix salmon and rice.
6) Soak cabbage in boiling water until limp. Drain it.
7) Slit the heavy center vein of cabbage 2 inches up the leaf and put about 1/3 cup of salmon mixture on each leaf.
8) Fold in sides and tuck ends under. Take a greased shallow baking dish and arrange seam-side down.
9) Cover it with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
10) Serve with Cheese Sauce and garnish with paprika.