Potato Egg Rolls
|Mashed potatoes||12 Ounce|
|Hard-boiled eggs||3 , chopped|
|Grated cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Spring onions||3 , chopped|
|Bread rolls||8 Small, hollowed out|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1) In a bowl, combine the potatoes, hard-boiled eggs and cheese together; mix thoroughly.
2) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
3) Stir in the chopped spring onions; mix thoroughly.
4) Spoon the egg mixture into eight bread rolls.
5) Dredge the rolls in beaten egg, then with the breadcrumbs, until thoroughly coated.
6) In a frying pan, fry the egg rolls in deep fat until golden brown.
7) Remove the egg rolls with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towels.
8) Serve the Egg Rolls immediately on a serving platter.