|Butter||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Sharp cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh bread slices||6 (About 1/8 Inch Thick)|
|Cocktail picks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl add cheese and butter and cream it using hand blender.
2. Add sharp cheese, parsley, prepared mustard and tomato sauce and blend them thoroughly.
3. Nip of the slices from bread and smear cheese mixture all over them.
4. Keep a stuffed olive at one end and roll up the slices to appear like a jelly roll. Hold it using a cocktail pick.
5. Cover in a greased paper and chill until the time of serving.
6. Halve the rolls and brown them.
7. Slice the savory pinwheels in 5 mm (¼ inch) pieces before serving.