Chicken Rolls Hollandaise
|Non stick vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||12 Ounce, pounded very thin (4 Small Ones, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Bottled garlic in oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh asparagus spears||16 , trimmed to 6-inch length (Very Thin Spears)|
|Frozen baby carrots||12 Small, thawed & drained (From A 16 Ounce Package)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Herb seasoned stuffing mix||2 Tablespoon (Loose Crumb)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Ground turmeric||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking rice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Hollandaise sauce mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fresh basil/1 teaspoon leaf basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped / crumbled|
1) Place oven rack in the upper third portion of oven.
2) Preheat oven to 450° F.
3) Take a 12x8x2 inch shallow baking dish and spray non-stick cooking spray on it. Set aside.
4) Brush garlic-in-oil only on one side of each chicken breast. Sprinkle pepper and salt on the same side.
5) Place 2-3 baby carrots and 3-4 asparagus spears on the seasoned side and roll up in order to hold the chicken inside. Place chicken in the prepared baking dish with the seam side down. Gently brush the rolls with olive oil. Sprinkle stuffing mix and Parmesan cheese on all the rolls.
6) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Remove and set aside for 5 minutes.
7) In the meanwhile, take a medium size saucepan and boil water with turmeric. Add rice and remove from heat. Cover and keep aside until ready to serve.
8) Prepare the Hollandaise sauce according to instructions. Place a piece of plastic wrap immediately after preparation, in order, to avoid forming a thin skin on top.
9) Add basil to the rice, just before serving.
10) Divide rice among 4 serving plates. Top with 1/2 inch thick slices of chicken rolls. Pour Hollandaise sauce and garnish with cherry tomatoes, if desired.