Skillet Turkey Cutlets Parmesan
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turkey breast steaks||1 Pound (1/2-Inch Thick)|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Cornflake crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1) Over the steaks, drizzle the lemon juice.
2) Combine together the salt, flour and pepper.
3) Mix together the water and egg.
4) Combine together the cheese and cornflake crumbs.
5) In the seasoned flour, dip the steaks and shake off the excess.
6) Next, dip the steaks in the egg and let the excess run off.
7) Finally, roll the steaks in the crumbs.
8) In a large frying pan, heat the margarine.
9) Cook the prepared steaks for about 2 minutes on each side, till they are thoroughly cooked and golden brown in color.
10) Arrange the cutlets on a serving plate and serve while still piping hot. These make an excellent appetizer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1522 Calories from Fat 407
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.6%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g77.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 245.5 mg81.8%
Sodium 2772.3 mg115.5%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 145 g291%
Vitamin A 76.5% Vitamin C 52.1%
Calcium 62.6% Iron 220.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet