Skillet Turkey Cutlets Parmesan
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turkey breast steaks||1 Pound (1/2-Inch Thick)|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Cornflake crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1) Over the steaks, drizzle the lemon juice.
2) Combine together the salt, flour and pepper.
3) Mix together the water and egg.
4) Combine together the cheese and cornflake crumbs.
5) In the seasoned flour, dip the steaks and shake off the excess.
6) Next, dip the steaks in the egg and let the excess run off.
7) Finally, roll the steaks in the crumbs.
8) In a large frying pan, heat the margarine.
9) Cook the prepared steaks for about 2 minutes on each side, till they are thoroughly cooked and golden brown in color.
10) Arrange the cutlets on a serving plate and serve while still piping hot. These make an excellent appetizer.