Turkey Sesame Cutlets
|Turkey breasts||3 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Soft fine bread crumbs||18 Tablespoon (1 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Sesame seeds||6 Tablespoon|
|Powdered ginger||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Thoroughly wash the turkey breasts and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Roll the turkey breasts with a rolling pin to flatten.
3) Marinate the breasts by brushing soy sauce on both sides.
4) In a bowl, beat in eggs, water, sesame oil, and salt and pepper.
5) In another shallow dish, blend bread crumbs, sesame seeds, and ginger.
6) Lightly sprinkle flour to coat both sides of the cutlets.
7) Dip the cutlets in egg mixture and then evenly coat with the crumb mixture.
8) Use 2 large skillet, to heat up oil.
9) Place the crumbed cutlets on the skillets to saute over medium heat until both sides turn golden brown, about 15 minutes.
10) Serve turkey sesame cutlets hot with green salad and your favorite dip.