Beefy Cabbage Rolls
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Microwave cabbage leaves at high, covered for 2-3 minutes until slightly limp and drain.
2. In a colander in 9-inch glass dish, microwave (high) crumbled beef 3-4 minutes, stirring once and drain fat.
3. Blend with egg, milk, cooked rice, salt, dill weed and pepper.
4. Place 1/2 cup mixture in center of each cabbage leaf, fold sides in and roll ends, securing with toothpick.
5. In a bowl mix soup, catsup and onion.
6. Pour over cabbage rolls in 12x8-inch dish and microwave at high, covered, 10-12 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn and basting rolls every 4 minutes.
7. Drizzle catsup on each roll, let it rest, covered, for 5 minutes and serve.
Calories 641 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 149.6 mg49.9%
Sodium 998.5 mg41.6%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.3%
Dietary Fiber 32 g128%
Sugars 48.4 g
Protein 44 g89%
Vitamin A 34.5% Vitamin C 770.6%
Calcium 57.5% Iron 51.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet