Beefy Cabbage Rolls
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Microwave cabbage leaves at high, covered for 2-3 minutes until slightly limp and drain.
2. In a colander in 9-inch glass dish, microwave (high) crumbled beef 3-4 minutes, stirring once and drain fat.
3. Blend with egg, milk, cooked rice, salt, dill weed and pepper.
4. Place 1/2 cup mixture in center of each cabbage leaf, fold sides in and roll ends, securing with toothpick.
5. In a bowl mix soup, catsup and onion.
6. Pour over cabbage rolls in 12x8-inch dish and microwave at high, covered, 10-12 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn and basting rolls every 4 minutes.
7. Drizzle catsup on each roll, let it rest, covered, for 5 minutes and serve.