Chicken Rolls with Mandarin Sauce
|Nonstick vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||12 Ounce, pounded very thin (4 Small)|
|Oriental sesame oil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Leaf rosemary||3⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Frozen whole green beans||9 Ounce, thawed & drained (1 Package)|
|Fresh whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), 3/4 bread sliced|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Ground turmeric||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking rice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned mandarin oranges||11 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental sesame oil. Sprinkle the same side with salt, pepper and rosemary.
4) Spoon out 1/4 green beans on each cutlet and roll up, using fingers to secure the green beans inside.
5) Place rolls in the baking dish with seam side down. Gently brush the rolls with remaining 1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and 1/4 teaspoon rosemary.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Remove rolls from oven and let stand for about 5 minutes before slicing.
7) Take a medium saucepan to boil water, turmeric and salt in it. Add rice and remove from heat. Cover and keep aside until it is time to serve.
8) In the meanwhile, take a small saucepan and combine orange juice with cornstarch in it. Mix until nicely blended. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Add mandarin oranges and heat thoroughly. Mix in lemon juice.
9) Stir parsley into rice just before serving. Divide rice equally in 4 serving platters.
10) Cut rolls in 1/2 inch thick pieces and place over rice. Top with mandarin sauce. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and Boston lettuce, if desired.