Spicy Prune Roll
|Sifted cake flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|10x confectioners' powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Prune filling||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
4) In another bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
5) While still beating slowly add in granulated sugar until mixture is very thick and light.
6) Add the vanilla in egg mixture.
7) Gently fold the flour mixture in the egg mixture; until well mixed.
8) Transfer the batter and spread evenly in baking pan.
9) Bake in the oven for 13 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
10) Using knife loosen the cake around the edges.
11) Peel off the parchment paper, and invert on racks.
12) Allow to cool completely slice and serve.