Microwave Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
|Cabbage leaves||8 Large|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
1. Take a large glass bowl, add arid water and place cabbage leaves in it.
2. Wrap it with plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place the large glass bowl and cook it on a setting of HIGH (9) until the leaves start wilting.
4. In another bowl add onion, beef, rice, salt, egg, and pepper with 2 tbsp soup.
5. Spoon the meat mixture on cabbage leaves and roll. Hold the stuffing in place using a wooden toothpick.
6. Arrange the cabbage rolls in baking dish.
7. In a bowl combine sauerkraut and remaining soup and spoon it over cabbage rolls.
8. Wrap the baking dish using plastic wrap.
9. Cook for about 15-20 minutes on a setting of HIGH (9) , by turning the dish atleast once.
10. Serve the stuffed cabbage rolls with sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3016 Calories from Fat 429
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.8%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 471.5 mg157.2%
Sodium 4656.6 mg194%
Total Carbohydrates 512 g170.6%
Dietary Fiber 183.3 g733.1%
Sugars 256.5 g
Protein 199 g398.2%
Vitamin A 166% Vitamin C 4417.1%
Calcium 292.2% Iron 256.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet