Halibut Roll Ups
|Halibut fillets||2 Pound|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Bacon slices||3 , diced|
|Shiitake mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Place fish fillets in a glass baking dish.
3. Season it with salt.
4. Allow it to stand for at least 10 minutes.
5. Place a skillet over heat.
6. SautÃ© bacon, mushrooms, celery, and onion until the vegetables in it become soft and bacon is crisp.
7. Add garlic to the mixture, and cook it for 2 more minutes.
8. Blend the mixture well, after adding parsley to it.
9. Spread the mixture evenly over the fillets.
10. Roll it up and fasten it with toothpicks.
11. Take another dish and pour melted butter in it.
12. Add fish.
13. Add wine after pouring remaining butter over the fish pieces.
14. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika over it.
15. Place it in the preheated oven and bake it for ½ hour
16. Put it in the serving plate.
17. Serve it hot with parsley garnish.