|Nuts||4 Ounce, minced (Walnuts, Pine Kernels Or Mixed Nuts)|
|Chopped onion/2 teaspoon finely grated raw onion||2 Tablespoon, cooked|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Mixed herbs/1/4 teaspoon ground mace||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. Prepare panada combining butter, flour and milk.
2. Add grated raw onion to it and cook.
3. Mix nuts, breadcrumbs, seasonings and egg. Add cooked onion at this stage.
4. Transfer into a plate. Divide into 8 portions.
5. Let stand until cool.
6. Shape into cutlets, round flat cakes or croquettes.
7. Dredge in egg and breadcrumbs.
8. In a skillet heat deep fat and fry cutlets in it.
9. Serve hot with sauce like Tomato, Piquante or Espagnole.
10. Pass with tomatoes sliced and soaked in French dressing (marinated tomatoes) or a mixed salad.
11. Serve cold with marinated tomato, potato mayonnaise or mixed salad.